E6, C41 and BW film processing for 35mm and 120
E6 Film Processing
E6 slide film processing with professional dip and dunk equipment that ensures accurate and consistent results. We can advise on process adjustment ( push or pull process ) to compensate for under or over exposure or cross-process film for effect. Scanned images can be sent via WeTransfer as best-quality Jpegs, not Tiff.
- 35mm, 120 and 4x5, 5x7, 8x10 sheet film
- Monitored with Fujitech
- Returned in archival sleeving or 1.9mm mounts (35mm only)
- Infra Red / Polyester film (sleeved film only)
B&W Film Processing
BW films developed by hand and process times matched to the manufacturers recommended times. We are active photographers ourselves and know that a great print relies on a first class negative. BW film scans provide a bridge between traditional methods and digital processing.
- 35mm, 120, 220, 127, 4x5 sheet, 8x10 sheet
- Ilford, Kodak, Fuji, Rollei, Foma, Efke, Arista, Berrger, Adox ... most makes!
- Infra Red film
- Processed by hand with Kodak Xtol developer
C41- Colour Negative Film Processing
C41 - Film Processing
Our C41 colour negative process fits seamlessly with our colour print and scanning facility to provide the very best photographic results, with carefully monitored processing and vibrant colours. Scanned images can be sent via WeTransfer as best-quality Jpegs, not Tiff.
- 35mm, 120, 220 roll films
- Monitored by Fujitech
- Push process
- Cross Processing