Prints from Film
Reprints and print packages are today printed digitally, which offers distinct advantages over past lens-based prints - dust and scratches are removed with digital ICE. Contrast and colour saturation can now be adjusted and of course, images stored digitally.
- Prints from slides are easily reproduced, with no garish highlights and missing shadow detail
- B&W prints look neutral and print to print copies often improve on the original.
All our prints are individually assessed - nothing is printed on 'auto' and as with all our wet processes, it is monitored to maintain accurate process control. Our printing staff can tailor prints to a particular style and we know when our regular clients have a preference, for instance, to 'warmer' prints or ones that have more vibrant colour. Please tell us if you have a particular style and give us feedback if our prints are not quite to your taste: it's all part of a professional service.
- Special Offer for prints sets - order online
- Individually assessed - for every print
- Print sizes 3.5 x 5 - 8 x14, plus mini, passport & multiprint
- 35mm, 120, APS
- Non-standard sizes: 126, 110, Sheet film, Glass plate (special handling required)
- Gloss or matt, with or without borders
- Colour, BW negative and transparency