- Acid free cotton rag: Textured 310gsm and Smooth 300gsm
- Harman by Hahnemuhle FB Gloss 320gsm
- Copies are proof printed for your approval
- Archival, pigment Ultachrome K3 inks - proven 100 years light fast
- Print on demand
- Flexible approach: we can advise the most cost effective solutions
- Associated Artists
- New Service - Greetings cards and short-run printing - click here
Giclee Prints - a guarantee of permanence
With over 30 years experience in handling and copying fine art, we understand the value of your Artwork or Painting. Originals up to 6'x8' are photographed in our studio either digitally or onto large format film, scanned and colour matched against the original to produce outstandingly accurate reproductions on a selection of fine art papers.
Prints can be made from original artwork, film and digital files and printed onto cotton rag style papers: a textured 310gsm and a smooth finish 300gsm. We also have special art papers including Harman by Hahnemuhle - very similar to a gloss unglazed Baryta paper.
The term Giclée decribes the quality imparted by pigment inks combined with high quality papers, such as cotton rag. The process benefits from the best qualities of the digital technology: accuracy; consistency and cost and is widely used in museums and art galleries where the quality of reproduction is paramount.